YOUR HEAVY-DUTY SIDEKICK
MIRCH BLACK MAGIC is our concentrated power degreaser specially formulated to eliminate that dogged dirt, grease, oil and grime. Being a concentrate, it has the added benefit of dilution flexibility for different uses.
*AFTER EVERY USE PLEASE REMOVE SPRAY TRIGGER AND REPLACE LID FIRMLY. KEEP STORED IN A COOL PLACE OUT OF THE SUN TO PREVENT EVAPORATION*
Use BLACK MAGIC for:
- Working on engine parts, undercarriages, wheels, tyres and more
- Cleaning automotive or garage floors
- Bring back original black to your rubber
- Blast away much on 4x4 and offroad vehicles
- Rinsing suspension and differential parts
GREASE, OIL, GRIME - BE GONE
MIRCH BLACK MAGIC makes quick work of even the toughest cleaning jobs without the use of volatile solvents and is a water-based degreaser, making it cost-effective too! Once sprayed onto your contaminated surface, MIRCH BLACK MAGIC works to loosen and emulsify with the grease, grime and traffic film, separating it from the worked on surfaces and suspending it in the solution. All that's left to do then is simply wipe and pressure rinse the solution off.
MIRCH BLACK MAGIC will cut through diesel, coolant, oils and hydraulic fluids in engine bays and power through grubby tyre mud, traffic grime and grease on wheels, undercarriage components and suspension parts.
THERE ARE LEVELS TO THIS...
MIRCH BLACK MAGIC comes direct to you fully concentrated and ready to be tailored to your choice of dilution. We recommend dilutions of up to 10:1 being used with 10:1 for general/light duty, 5:1 for medium and 3:1 or neat for heavy duty purposes. Remember to always spot test and at a weaker dilution when applying to a surface you haven't worked with before.
SAFETY & USAGE
Always wear gloves when using BLACK MAGIC and always spot test on surfaces first to assess suitability. Do not allow product to dry. Always follow instructions as provided on the bottle.
Note: Do not use in direct sunlight. Do not allow to dry on surface. Always spot test when unsure. Apply in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves.
- Spray MIRCH BLACK MAGIC onto contaminated surface and allow to dwell for 30 seconds – 5 minutes but do not allow to dry. Dwell time can be determined by ambient temperature, dilution ratio and the difficulty of the cleaning task.
- Agitation is recommended to get the most from your clean. Use a brush or cloth to move the product around the targeted area so it can gain better access to intricate parts.
- Thoroughly pressure rinse surfaces so that all traces of MIRCH BLACK MAGIC are gone.
Recommended Dilution Starting Points:
- 3:1/Neat – Heavy Duty
- 5:1 – Medium duty
- 10:1 – General cleaning/light duty