MIRCH LEATHER SPA - LUXURY LEATHER CLEANER
LEATHER SPA is a luxury gentle pH balanced solution that removes dirt, grease, body oils, sweat, food residue, and light stains from fine natural leather, durable sealed leather, and synthetic leather materials, while leaving it soft and supple!
Use This To:
- Revitalise your leather surfaces
- Preserve strength, durability, appearance
- Penetrate pores to lift and suspend dirt & oils
- Clean without leaving crusty residues
- Bring the new look back to your leather
Brand new leather does not look shiny or feel slippery: it’s the buildup of body oils, grease, grime, and filth that gives leather a glossy appearance. LEATHER SPA lifts and separates grease and dirt from deep within the pores of the material, ensuring a thorough cleaning job. LEATHER SPA is also gentle, preventing from leather staining which is a problem with harsh compounds, especially after repeated use. Its free from petro chemicals and caustic agents.Extend The Life of Your Leather
When leather is left without proper care, it can be permanently damaged and sometimes is unrecoverable. LEATHER SPA's unique formulation pairs natural polymer ingredients to ensure a solution which prevents the leather from being damaged while cleaning. This solution perfectly sets your leather to be conditioned with LEATHER PAMPER. Best results are achieved when paired with a soft bristle brush and work the cleaner into a lather to ensure deep penetration into the natural grooves of leather.
Note: Only 500ML sizes come fitted with a standard spray nozzle. 1L & 5L are value packs and a long lasting “Pro Chemical Resistant Spray Bottle” or “Pro Viton Pressure Sprayer” can be purchased if you need a spray applicator for these.
Note: Do not use in direct sunlight. Do not allow to dry on surface. Always spot test when unsure.
- Spot test a small area first to check for colour fastness.
- Spray MIRCH LEATHER SPA directly on to soiled area.
- Use a soft bristle brush, such as MIRCH PUMBA, to reach into leather groves and to create a satisfying lather as it mixes up the product on the surface. Allow product to dwell for up to 3 minutes but do not allow to dry.
- Use a microfibre cloth like MIRCH TWIST or INFINITY to wipe down soiled area and remove remaining residue.
Why Buy From UsPROFESSIONALY CREATED FORMULA'S
We have real chemical engineer's working with us to formulate the best. Not only do we have industrial experience. But our formulas are backed with real science.
PROUDLY MADE IN AUSTRALIA
To maintain the highest quality possible and to support Australian business, we produce, source and have all operations in Australia. Australian made is quality.
PROVEN BY INDUSTRIAL APPLICATION
MIRCH is an industrial supplier to many professional detailers, cleaners, workshops and more.THE MIRCH GUARANTEE
We do not over sensationalise items with false marketing, our products produce real results, with real claims.