Get the Job Done Right.
GRIME OFF is an alkaline wheel, rim and tyre cleaner that has unique high-cling, high-foam gel-based formula. GRIME OFF is a concentrated professional grade wheel cleaner and can be diluted with water to make the product even more cost effective. There are many cases where GRIME OFF can be paired with a pressure washer to achieve clean wheels without the need for scrubbing. If you do not have access to a pressure washer, light agitation will likely be required.
*AFTER EVERY USE PLEASE REMOVE SPRAY TRIGGER AND REPLACE LID FIRMLY. KEEP STORED IN A COOL PLACE OUT OF THE SUN TO PREVENT EVAPORATION*
Use GRIME OFF To:
- Clean without the use of harsh acidic substances
- Loosen and lift stuck on contaminants
- Stop worrying about etching or staining
- Easily remove brake dust before it becomes permanently embedded
- Safely clean most wheel types
Keep your wheels clean - for the long term.
Brake dust and road filth is not just ugly, it will destroy your wheels if left unchecked. MIRCH GRIME OFF dissolves road grime and embedded contaminants such as brake dust. GRIME OFF uses gravity-defying technology allowing the product to cling to the contaminated surface and loosen the heavily embedded contaminants.
The Safest Way to Get the Deepest Clean.
Many other powerful wheel and tyre cleaners on the market use nasty acids which can seriously damage wheels and even remove paint which completely destroys the surface. This becomes even more apparent after repeated use. GRIME OFF has extreme deep cleaning power without the use of acids and is safe to use on most wheel types. It can also be used to degrease other troublesome areas of the vehicle like the engine bay.
*WHEEL TYPES*: It's important to only use GRIME OFF on car wheels in good condition and that are not bare metal eg. bare aluminium. If you have a particularly delicate wheel surface or you're unsure about the quality of your wheels, always spot test and start at a weaker dilution. DO NOT let product dry on wheels or use in direct sunlight. Powder coated/ anodised wheels generally don't deal well with these type of cleaning agents. Not for use on painted surfaces that are not OEM clear coated.
Note: Only 500ML sizes come fitted with a standard spray nozzle. 1L & 5L are value packs and a long lasting “Pro Chemical Resistant Spray Bottle” or “Pro Viton Pressure Sprayer” can be purchased if you need a spray applicator for these.
Note: Not for use on raw/unfinished metal or damaged surfaces. Do not use in direct sunlight. Do not allow to dry on surface. Always spot test when unsure. Apply in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves.
- Mist spray MIRCH GRIME OFF generously on to cool and dry wheel and allow to dwell for between 1-4 minutes but do not allow to dry. Solution will cling to surface and start pulling at impurities immediately.
- For heavily soiled surfaces, agitation may be required. Use a brush, like MIRCH PUMBA | WHEEL WOOLIES| WHEEL BRUSH to loosen impurities in particularly hard to reach areas like spoke joints and wheel nut holes.
- High pressure rinse from bottom to top, hitting the wheel from different angles to make sure not to miss the lower joins that aren’t easily visible.
Recommended Dilution Starting Points:
- 1:1 – Heavy cleaning
- 5:1 – General cleaning
Why Buy From Us
PROFESSIONALY CREATED FORMULA'S
We have real chemical engineer's working with us to formulate the best. Not only do we have industrial experience. But our formulas are backed with real science.
PROUDLY MADE IN AUSTRALIA
To maintain the highest quality possible and to support Australian business, we produce, source and have all operations in Australia. Australian made is quality.
PROVEN BY INDUSTRIAL APPLICATION
MIRCH is an industrial supplier to many professional detailers, cleaners, workshops and more.
THE MIRCH GUARANTEE
We do not over sensationalise items with false marketing. Our products produce real results, with real claims.