BLACK SERIES NEO Lite creates a protective coating that is super-hydrophobic, leading to fantastic beading that ushers liquids right off your glass surfaces at speed. Stains, dirt and contaminated fluids now find it even more difficult to gain a foothold on the surface, allowing for effortless maintenance to keep your glass clean and clear.
NEO Lite's coating becomes invisible shortly after application, meaning crystal clear glass with no impairment to your visibility. And with an expected life of up to 1 year, our protective coating is the ideal defence for your vehicles exterior glass, including windshields.
Note: Only 250ML and 500ML variants come with a spray nozzle. The Pro Chemical resistant bottle is available for the refill sizes (1L, 5L).
Note: Shake well before use. Do not use in direct sunlight. Do not allow to dry on surface. Apply in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves. Always spot test when unsure.
- Thoroughly clean entire glass surface and allow to completely dry before application of NEO Lite.
- Spray 2-3 times for each 50 cm x 50 cm area of glass.
- Use a suede towel to gently move the liquid evenly over the glass and wipe in a cross-hatch motion to ensure full coverage.
- Allow the product to dwell now for 3-5 minutes. It should start to dry and bond with the surface during this time, creating a hazy/rainbow appearance.
- Once this has visibly occurred on the surface and NEO Lite has bonded, use a quality microfibre towel to buff the glass so that there is no residue or streaks left behind.
NEO Lite should provide up to 1 years worth of protection on automotive glass surfaces exposed to the elements.